Here at Rootz, we believe in a flexible working environment, with a hybrid approach where a mix between working from the office and remote working is possible. Our team consists of industry experts that focus on automation, allowing our people to target their attention on creative energies to push the boundaries of what an iGaming brand can be. Whilst having our own inhouse Rootz platform, we focus more on our most important resource, which is our customers.
Our Culture and Benefits
What matters in Rootz are our values. We create value through accessible collaboration, eliminating barriers, and most of all we really trust and believe in our people! We are a diverse and multi-cultural team currently consisting of twenty-seven different nationalities based mostly between Malta and Finland. We look forward to recruit more qualified applicants coming from different backgrounds and experiences. Private health insurance, team building events, wellness, professional development benefits as well competitive salaries are just a few examples of the benefits we offer!
The Ideal Candidate:
Having an analytically driven mentality, our AML team strives to manage suspicious financial activity to prevent the business from being subject to regulatory compliance issues from governing bodies. Within this team, your target is to support the business by finding and detecting suspicious transactional patterns.
Here at Rootz, we believe in a flexible working environment. Therefore we’re looking for individuals who can get the job done under minimal supervision. Competitive salaries, private health insurance, team building events, wellness, and professional development benefits are just a few examples of what we offer.
A taste of what you will be doing:
- Investigate transactions and customer records, external data, publicly- available information, and other data to identify suspicious or unusual activity
- Compile reports based on the data of your findings
- Draft Suspicious Activity Reports and report them directly to the MLRO
- Answer incoming escalations from the operations team, related to AML and SOW
- Understand and stay current on industry trends related to AML
The type of profile we are looking for:
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role or relevant experience in the iGaming industry.
- Fluent in English and preferably also fluent in any of the specified languages, including Finnish, Dutch or German.
- Strong knowledge of AML/CFT Laws and Regulations governing the European AML Gambling regulations and general wide knowledge of AML requirements.
- Organized with strong attention to detail, strong investigative and analytical skills.
- Naturally inquisitive with an analytical approach.
- Ability to work independently.
Closing date: As soon as we find a match!