Having an analytically driven mentality, our mission in the Payments & Fraud department is to support the business by accurately monitoring customer accounts for fraudulent behavior, process Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and manage the withdrawal processes. We thrive to give our players the best possible experience, which includes fast payouts and quick help if needed. We’re currently a team of 16 people - looking for two motivated individuals to join us!
Here at Rootz, we believe in a flexible working environment. Therefore we’re looking for individuals who can get the job done under minimal supervision and don't mind working late shifts and weekends. Competitive salaries, private health insurance, team building events, wellness and professional development benefits are just a few examples of what we offer.
A taste of what you will be doing:
- Payment processing and KYC checks governed by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) standards.
- Monitoring new player behavior and finding possible patterns to reveal fraud.
- Handling suspicious accounts and events in accordance with company procedures.
- Communicating with our Customer support team and our payment providers to solve customer problems related to deposits/withdrawals/KYC.
- Ensuring VIP withdrawals are processed as a priority, in a timely and efficient manner.
The type of profile we are looking for:
- We prefer that you have at least 1-year experience within the iGaming industry, a payment provider or within banking.
- Organized with strong attention to detail, and strong investigative and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English (if you know an additional language including German, Norwegian, or Finnish, this will be considered a plus!)
Starting date: As soon as we find a match. We look forward to receiving your application!