Here at Rootz, we believe in a flexible working environment, with a hybrid approach where a mix between working from the office and remote working is possible. Our team consists of industry experts that focus on automation, allowing our people to target their attention on creative energies to push the boundaries of what an iGaming brand can be. Whilst having our own inhouse Rootz platform, we focus more on our most important resource, which is our customers.
Our Culture and Benefits
What matters in Rootz are our values. We create value through accessible collaboration, eliminating barriers, and most of all we really trust and believe in our people! We are a diverse and multi-cultural team currently consisting of twenty-seven different nationalities based mostly between Malta and Finland. We look forward to recruit more qualified applicants coming from different backgrounds and experiences.
What we offer
Private health insurance, team building events, wellness, professional development benefits as well competitive salaries are just a few examples of the benefits we offer!
Technical Quality Assurance at Rootz
Our mission in the Tech team is to maintain focus on improving software development processes, identify, eliminate and prevent defects in our software development processes. You will report directly to the Chief Technical Officer and together you will explore new opportunities for Rootz to plan the process of testing.
A taste of what you will be doing:
- Designing and developing test automation framework for Rootz platform based on standard continuous integration and delivery methodologies.
- Designing and developing front end testing framework with mobile emphasis.
- Defining a test strategy and maintain test scripts to ensure data workflows.
- Security testing such as penetration and fuzzy testing.
- Testing data ingestion and aggregation workflows.
- Mentoring and supporting members of the team to develop their technical abilities.
- Identifying gaps in the quality assurance, data management, and testing processes.
- Staying up to date with latest industry trends and technologies.
The type of profile we are looking for:
- 3 years of previous work experience in this role OR a B.Sc/M.Sc in Computer Science or a similar field;
- Strong knowledge and experience with applying testing methodologies.
- Hands-on experience in QA automation framework.
- Excellent command in English, both written and verbal.
Starting date: As soon as we find a match. We look forward to receiving your application!