The Ideal Candidate
As a member of the Marketing Team and reporting to the Head of Content, we are looking for a thorough, accurate and quality-driven English Content Writer that can produce compelling written content on a daily basis across our portfolio of online casino brands.
Working closely with CRM, SEO and Translation teams, the successful candidate will report to the Head of Content and will be responsible for producing and edit English content, create concepts and develop high quality messaging. Here is an overview of your daily tasks:
- Writing campaign/news content intended for translation
- Producing and publishing short-form and long-form article content
- Optimising existing web page content to assist the company’s overarching SEO efforts
- Maintaining a steady flow of English core content to provide to the Translation team
- Assisting the marketing team with PR and other miscellaneous tasks
- At least two years of experience in a similar role within the iGaming industry
- Knowledge and experience working with Markdown
- Advanced SEO knowledge
- Knowledge of CRM systems and practices
- Knowledge of online casino games
- The ability to learn new programs quickly including Typora, StackEdits and/or Ahrefs
Minimum qualifications required:
- Native command of English
- The ability to write in English in a clear and concise manner with a rich vocabulary
- Engaging writing style focused on driving retention and conversion
- Possess at least a basic understanding of SEO concepts and practices
- Familiarity with word processing and spreadsheet programs including Google Docs, MS Office, etc.
- Knowledge of basic HTML - linking, lists, text formatting, etc.
- Good organisation and documentation skills
- Multitasking on several different applications simultaneously
Here at Rootz, we believe in a flexible working environment, with a hybrid approach where a mix between working from the office and remote working is possible. Our team consists of industry experts that focus on automation, allowing our people to target their attention on creative energies to push the boundaries of what an iGaming brand can be. Whilst having our own inhouse Rootz platform, we focus more on our most important resource, which is our customers.
Our Culture and Benefits
What matters in Rootz are our values. We create value through accessible collaboration, eliminating barriers, and most of all we really trust and believe in our people! We are a diverse and multi-cultural team currently consisting of twenty-seven different nationalities based mostly between Malta and Finland. We look forward to recruit more qualified applicants coming from different backgrounds and experiences. Private health insurance, team building events, wellness, professional development benefits as well competitive salaries are just a few examples of the benefits we offer!