Here at Rootz, we believe in a flexible working environment, with a hybrid approach where a mix between working from the office and remote working is possible. Our team consists of industry experts that focus on automation, allowing our people to target their attention on creative energies to push the boundaries of what an iGaming brand can be. Whilst having our own inhouse Rootz platform, we focus more on our most important resource, which is our customers.
Our Culture and Benefits
What matters in Rootz are our values. We create value through accessible collaboration, eliminating barriers, and most of all we really trust and believe in our people! We are a diverse and multi-cultural team currently consisting of twenty-seven different nationalities based mostly between Malta and Finland. We look forward to recruit more qualified applicants coming from different backgrounds and experiences. Private health insurance, team building events, wellness, professional development benefits as well competitive salaries are just a few examples of the benefits we offer!
A taste of what you will be doing
Working closely with the Human Resources Team and supporting in managing the office. Your rresponsibilities will include:
- Acting as a first point of contact with visitors and vendors that visit the office.
- Taking full ownership of office administration, including purchasing of office supplies within an allocated budget.
- Being responsible for storing of corporate documents in line with compliance matters, whilst ensuring that such documents are kept up to date.
- Coordinating the certification of documentation, mailing, and filling in reports for due diligence.
- Handling the petty cash and paying suppliers.
- Managing the receipts from credit card holder to ensure that all supporting receipts made by the corporate credit card are in hand.
- Support the HR team with health and safety training to ensure that the office is always statutory compliant.
- Processing travel arrangements, supporting with logistics for other training sessions, and team-building events.
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records, supporting with the induction process.
- Liaising with external providers including insurance vendors, Jobsplus and CFR.
- Supporting the HR department in coordinating internal communications and updates.
- Answering employee queries about HR-related issues.
The type of Profile we are looking for
- We prefer that you have at least 2 years of office management experience.
- Possess superb verbal and written communication skills.
- You have excellent organizational skills, organised, structure and able to prioritize important projects.
- You are a good team player, approachable and able to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Competent in using MS Office application.
- Any HR experience is considered a plus.
Start date: As soon as we find a match. We look forward to receiving your application!