We are looking for an SEO Specialist that will be responsible to analyse and optimize content sites, creating virtual or physical SEO silos with supporting articles that can safety be connected the company’s main sites. In this role, the SEO specialists will conduct various testing methods to safely add external links to sites facilitating more traffic and growth.
A taste of what you will do:
- Monitor all the brand protection sites for SEO issues, develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings and participate in SEO audits
- Maintain and develop content sites by adding more pages and posts based on the keyword research, researching SEO keywords to be used throughout the company's website to maintain consistency
- Building WP casino niche sites, creating WordPress backups for WP content sites
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in SEO ranking, monitoring daily performance metrics
- Collaborate with other personal within the marketing department to manage the SEO strategy
- Update content and website links for search engine ranking optimization, moving domains from domain marketplaces and liaising with third parties for support in hosting related matters
Required experience and skills:
- Prior experience in managing a large portfolio of content sites, building sites and SEO audits
- Familiarity with WordPress, keyword research and relevant search engine optimization practice
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Experience in managing private blog networks would be considered an asset
Here at Rootz, we believe in a flexible working environment. Therefore we’re looking for individuals who have the ability to work under minimal supervision, are self-motivated, and willing to work within a tight-knit team. Private health insurance, flexible working hours, team building events, wellness and professional development benefits are just a few examples of what we offer.