Here at Rootz, we believe in a flexible working environment, with a hybrid approach where a mix between working from the office and remote working is possible. Our team consists of industry experts that focus on automation, allowing our people to target their attention on creative energies to push the boundaries of what an iGaming brand can be. Whilst having our own inhouse Rootz platform, we focus more on our most important resource, which is our customers.
Our Culture and Benefits
What matters in Rootz are our values. We create value through accessible collaboration, eliminating barriers, and most of all we really trust and believe in our people! We are a diverse and multi-cultural team currently consisting of twenty-seven different nationalities based mostly between Malta and Finland. We look forward to recruit more qualified applicants coming from different backgrounds and experiences. Private health insurance, team building events, wellness, professional development benefits as well competitive salaries are just a few examples of the benefits we offer!
The Ideal Candidate
As a member of the Marketing Team and reporting to the Head of Content, we are looking for a thorough, accurate and quality driven Japanese Copywriter that can produce interesting written content. The Copywriter will write and edit copy for our brands, create concepts and develop messaging. Here is an overview of what we are looking for.
What your daily tasks will look like:
- Writing Japanese copy as needed and directed by the Head of Content;
- Writing campaign/news content intended for translation;
- Various copywriting tasks as directed by the Head of Content;
- Assisting the marketing team with PR and other marketing tasks;
- Working with the Head of Content, and CRM and Marketing teams on a regular basis.
- Knowledge and experience working within the iGaming industry;
- Knowledge and experience working with Markdown;
- Advanced SEO knowledge;
- Knowledge of CRM systems and practices.
Minimum qualifications required:
- Native written and spoken command of Japanese;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken. Most content to be translated, and company communications, are in English. It is essential to speak and understand English well;
- The ability to write in Japanese in a clear and concise manner with a rich vocabulary;
- Possess at least a basic understanding of SEO concepts and practices;
- Familiarity with word processing and spreadsheet programs, i.e. Google Docs, MS Office, etc;
- Good organisation and documentation is an absolute must;
- Comfort using several different computer applications simultaneously, and the ability to quickly pick up on new ones;
- Self-motivated; the ability to work with little supervision;
- At least 12 months experience in a role where writing Japanese content was the dominant task (copywriting, technical writing, legal, etc).
Starting date: As soon as we find a match. We look forward to receiving your application!