Here at Rootz, we believe in a flexible working environment, with a hybrid approach where a mix between working from the office and remote working is possible. Our team consists of industry experts that focus on automation, allowing our people to target their attention on creative energies to push the boundaries of what an iGaming brand can be. Whilst having our own inhouse Rootz platform, we focus more on our most important resource, which is our customers.
Our Culture and Benefits
What matters in Rootz are our values. We create value through accessible collaboration, eliminating barriers, and most of all we really trust and believe in our people! We are a diverse and multi-cultural team currently consisting of twenty-seven different nationalities based mostly between Malta and Finland. We look forward to recruit more qualified applicants coming from different backgrounds and experiences. Private health insurance, team building events, wellness, professional development benefits as well competitive salaries are just a few examples of the benefits we offer!
About the Role
Rootz is on the lookout for a Technical Compliance Manager who will report straight to our Head of Compliance. This person will work closely with the regulatory compliance team to ensure the accomplishment of regulatory requirements on technical compliance matters.
A taste of what you will be doing:
- Remains informed of regulatory developments, ensuring that all applicable standards and requirements are up to date, as well as evolving best practices in technical compliance matters.
- Manage regulatory audits and any other compliance-related projects from a technical perspective.
- Acting as a focal point in technical compliance related matters.
- Ensure internal compliance through regular internal reviews and assessments.
- Support product and development teams with informed advice and support relating to the markets we operate in.
- Advise on an ongoing basis of the impact of regulations and required actions from a technical perspective.
- Review and analyse third-party relationships in accordance with technical licensing requirements.
The type of profile we are looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Technical Compliance role;
- Experience in iGaming is a plus;
- Technical work experience or education is required.
- Ability to advise, negotiate, influence, make decisions and implement actions on time.
Starting date: As soon as we find a match. We look forward to receiving your application!