Our mission in the Second line support team is to support the business by analyzing customer needs and provide technical support for our outsourced Customer Support department. We thrive to give our players the best possible experience, which includes fast payouts and quick and accurate help if needed. We’re currently a small team of 3 people - looking for another motivated individual to join us!
Here at Rootz, we believe in a flexible working environment. Therefore we’re looking for individuals who have the ability to work under minimal supervision, are self-motivated, and willing to work within a tight-knit team. Private health insurance, flexible working hours, team building events, wellness, and professional development benefits are just a few examples of what we offer.
A taste of what you will be doing:
- Provide support to our outsourced Customer Support team in order to solve customers’ queries.
- Build relationships with game providers and other departments in order to solve customers’ queries and issues.
- Keep track of issues faced by customers and propose improvements in order to avoid the interruption of play and increase the overall customer experience.
- Provide ongoing support, refreshment/follow-up/quality analysis to all CS Agents.
- Monitor CS Agents’ in liaison with localized Customer Operations Manager on performances and provide feedback and recommendations for any additional training needs to management.
- Take part in, and sometimes lead, various projects within the CS department.
- Actively seek and manage ways of improving existing processes & enhancing the customer experience by reviewing survey responses providing necessary feedback to management.
The type of profile we are looking for:
- We prefer that you have experience working with customer service (ideally within the iGaming industry), or as a game presenter.
- Fluent in English and Finnish (if you know an additional language, this will be considered a plus!)
- Experience working with Office Suites and Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, etc)
- An independent individual who can work under minimal supervision and doesn’t mind working late shifts and weekends.
- Believes in and contributes to an amazing team spirit!
Starting date: As soon as we find a match. We look forward to receiving your application!