We are on the lookout for experienced Software Developers to help with the development of our current and future projects. You will be hands-on involved in building software by writing code, modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to hardware, and improve its performance.
If you are highly analytical, diligent, hold business awareness, able to grasp new technologies, and looking to join a small operation where the focus is on automation, this could be the answer to the next step in your career!
For the right candidate, we will offer the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world, but our offices are based in Ta’Xbiex, Malta, and in Tampere, Finland.
A taste of what you will be doing:
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs as well as maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Carry out testing on new programs and identifying areas for modification in existing programs
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics whilst determining operational practicality
- Working closely with other developers as well as other departments
Desired qualifications and experience:
- Technical background and experience in the field
- Experience working with MySQL, RabbitMQ, and Microservices
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- A degree in Computer Software Engineering or Software Programming and Development would be considered an asset.
Starting date: As soon as we find a match! We look forward to receiving your application.