Our mission in the CRM team is to maintain high levels of customer engagement by planning, promoting, and executing campaigns to drive excellent customer experience. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about all aspects of customer-facing communications, willing to work within a tight-knit team. The ideal candidate will report directly to the CRM Manager and together you will explore new opportunities for Rootz to better know their audience.
Here at Rootz, we believe in a flexible working environment. Our team consists of industry experts where diligent and hard work with a focus on automation has eliminated the need for bulky, personnel-heavy departments. Private health insurance, flexible working arrangements, team building events, wellness, and professional development benefits are just a few examples of what we offer!
A taste of what you will be doing:
- Coordinate and execute campaigns using all channels across multiple brands - such as email, SMS, campaign articles, and banners.
- Ensure that everything requested for a certain campaign is in order, and perform testing to avoid any oversights before execution.
- Support the CRM Manager with maintaining internal processes. For example, getting content approval from compliance.
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders are informed about upcoming customer-facing communications in advance.
- Monitor and check our websites and messaging to ensure all promotional content and campaign mechanics are correctly displayed and up-to-date at all times.
The type of profile we are looking for:
- We prefer that you have at least 1-year experience within a similar position in the iGaming industry.
- You are self-motivated and work proactively on your own initiative.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are organized and have a good eye for details.
- You are creative-minded and will bring new ideas to the table on how to improve the workflow.
- You have experience working with HTML, back-office tools, excel, and JIRA.
- If you are a native English speaker, this will be considered an asset.
Starting date: As soon as we find a match. We look forward to receiving your application!