Affiliate Manager Japanese SpeakingMalta
Rootz is looking for a highly ambitious person with thorough knowledge of the Japanese gaming market. The chosen candidate will take a leading role in growing our Japanese market for all our brands. Reporting directly to our Head of Affiliates, you will be responsible for building long term relationships with affiliates to meet company objectives. This role will be a combination of Affiliate Marketing and Online Acquisition.
Our team consists of industry experts where diligent and hard work with a focus on automation has eliminated the need for bulky, personnel-heavy departments. Therefore, we are looking for a self-motivated individual, willing to work within a tight-knit team. Private health insurance, team building events, wellness, and professional development benefits are just a few examples of what we offer.
A taste of what you will be doing:
- Identifying affiliate marketing opportunities for our brands in the Japanese market.
- Building and developing relationships with assigned affiliates.
- Research, recruit and activate affiliates in Japan.
- Monitor affiliate performance on a daily basis in order to achieve and exceed the set targets.
- Monitor the performance of assigned affiliates.
- Optimize and monitor performance from digital channels, in cooperation with relevant specialists within the online acquisition department.
- Report on results, performance, and challenges on a regular (weekly/monthly) basis.
- Work closely together with the Japanese Country Manager.
- Plan and attend affiliate meetings, events, or conferences, in order to drive business growth.
The type of profile we are looking for:
- Native Japanese with a good level of English, both verbal and written.
- We prefer that you have experience or knowledge of online (acquisition) marketing, affiliate marketing, and the Online Gaming industry.
- If you already have a large affiliate network in the Japanese market, this will be considered an asset.
- Ideally, you are based in Malta.
- You should be self-driven and have the ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- It’s important that you are results and data-driven.
- You are accountable and always looking for ways to improve.
Starting date: As soon as we find a match. We look forward to receiving your application!