Senior Key Account ManagerMalta
Rootz is looking for a highly ambitious person with a large affiliate network in the online gaming industry, for a position as Senior Key Account Manager. The chosen candidate will take a leading role in growing our affiliate network in various markets. Reporting directly to our Head of Affiliates, you will be responsible for building long term relationships with affiliates to meet company objectives.
We’re not a large company with a corporate flavor. Our team consists of industry experts where diligent and hard work with a focus on automation has eliminated the need for bulky, personnel-heavy departments. Therefore we are looking for a self-motivated individual, willing to work within a tight-knit team.
A taste of what you will be doing:
- Managing various affiliate markets to help achieve set key performance indicators, including Finland, Germany, Japan, Canada, New Zeeland, India, Denmark etc.
- Research, recruit, and activate key affiliates in all markets.
- Build and develop relationships with assigned affiliates to widen cooperation.
- Maintain the relationship with existing affiliates focusing on the provision of quality service.
- Monitor affiliate performance on a daily basis in order to achieve and exceed the set targets.
- Plan and attend affiliate meetings, events, or conferences in order to drive business growth.
- Ensuring all material such as campaigns, bonus offers, links with the assigned affiliates is up to date.
- Previous experience managing multiple affiliate markets in the online gaming industry.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- A strong network of affiliates and media partners in the online gaming market.
- A strong team player with a 'can-do' attitude that can bring out the best in a group.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Additional languages will be considered an asset.
What do we offer?
- Private international health insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Wellness benefits and other perks