Country Manager - CanadaMalta
We are looking for a highly ambitious person for a position as Country Manager Canada.
The chosen candidate will take a leading role in our quest for success in the Canadian market. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of marketing strategies to meet company objectives. Reporting directly to our Chief Marketing Officer, you will oversee and develop a marketing plan in conjunction with the team. In addition, you will identify market requirements for current and future products, conduct market research, and analysis of potential partner relationships.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the Canadian market as a full P&L.
- Developing the current business model and market expansion.
- Monitoring market performance.
- Establish, execute, and report on player retention.
- Initiate, execute, and report on marketing promotions.
- Nurture relationships with business partners, media partners, and affiliates alike.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the market, competition, and regulatory situations.
- Stay up to date with all the latest relevant news regarding the regulatory and technical aspects of online gaming and the Canadian market.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of the Canadian market and culture.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong network of affiliates and media partners in the online gaming market.
- A strong team player that can bring out the best in a group.
- A native level french will be considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Private international health insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Wellness and professional development benefits